Information for buyers
Regulations of the shop online KERATINKER.com
Below you can find the regulations of the shop online KERATINKER.com, which contains information such as about the manner of placing an order and conclusion of a sales contract, terms of delivery and payment available in the store, the procedure of withdrawal from the contract or the complaint procedure.
Shop belongs to KERATINKER POLSKA Spółka z o.o. 05830 Walendów, ul. Romantyczna 16, NIP 5342617226
You can contact us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +48.882.009.001.
Greetings and enjoy your shopping
The KERATINKER POLAND Team
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following meanings are taken as follows:
1) Buyer - person, legal person or disabled legal person,
2) Consumer - person who concludes a sales contract with the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity,
3) Businessman - person, legal person or invalid legal person, concluding a sales agreement with the Seller related directly to its business or professional activity indicating the name of the company and the NIP number,
4) Regulations - these regulations, available at https://keratinker.com/content/19-regulations
5) Shop - an online shop operating at https://keratinker.com/
6) Seller -KERATINKER POLSKA Spółka z o.o. 05830 Walendów, ul. Romantyczna 16, NIP 5342617226
1. Through the Shop, Seller conducts sales, at the same time providing electronic services to the Buyers. Through the Shop, Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Shop's website.
2. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Shop, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers.
3. To use the Shop, in particular to make a purchase in the Shop it is not necessary to fulfillment specific technical conditions by a computer or other device of the Buyer. The following are sufficient:
1) access to the Internet,
2) standard operating system,
3) standard internet browser,
4) active e-mail address.
4. The Buyer may not purchase the anonymously or under a pseudonym.
5. It is forbidden to use the Shop to provide unlawful content, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Shop.
6. All product prices on the Shop's are gross prices.
Services provided electronically
1. Through the Shop, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
2. The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Shop. Placing an order is possible without creating an account in the Shop.
3. If the Buyer decides to open an account in the Shop, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in creating and maintaining an account in the Shop. The account stores the Buyer's data and the history of orders placed by him in the Shop. The buyer logs into the Account using his e-mail address and the password he has defined.
4. Creating an account in the Shop is done by completing and sending, using the automatic mechanism of the Shop, a registration form. At the moment of sending the registration form, a contract for keeping an account in the Shop is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
5. Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. On the other hand, sales contracts concluded via the Shop are paid off.
6. In order to ensure the Buyer's safety and transfer of data in connection with the use of the Shop, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security risk of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
7. The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Shop functions properly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Shop.
8. Any complaints related to the functioning of the Shop, the Buyer may submit via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org In the complaint, the Buyer should provide the name and address for correspondence, as well as the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Shop . The seller will consider any complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint and will inform the customer about its settlement to the e-mail address of the complaining party.
1. The buyer can place an order as a registered customer / businessman or as a guest.
2. A registered customer / businessman is a Buyer who has an account in the Store. The buyer can set up an account from the "Login" / "Create an account" tab or during placing an order.
3. In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
1) choose the product or products being the subject of the order by clicking the "Add to cart" button,
2) from the Cart view click the "Go to checkout" button,
3) log in to account in the Shop, create an account or select the "Buy as a guest" option - it does not apply to the Buyer who logged in to his account before starting the ordering,
4) provide the address for shipping and the invoice data - if the Buyer has previously added certain data to the account, he may choose this data without having to refill it or provide other data,
5) choose the method of delivery and payment for the order,
6) read the Regulations and accept it - the Buyer accepts the Regulations only if he or she is familiar with its contents and actually accepts its provisions; acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but necessary to place an order,
7) click on the "Order with payment obligation" button.
4. If the Buyer chose the method of payment for the order in the form of payment via Przelewy24 / PayPal, after clicking the "I am ordering with the obligation to pay" button, the Buyer will be transferred to the transaction website of Przelewy24 / PayPal to make the payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer will be redirected to the Shop's confirming the order. With this moment, the contract for the sale of products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
5. If the Buyer chose the payment method for orders other than payment via Przelewy24 / PayPal, after clicking the "Order with payment obligation" button, it will be immediately transferred to the order confirmation page. With this moment, the contract for the sale of products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
6. The Buyer must provide true personal information on the order form. The buyer is liable for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer provided false data or if the data raises legitimate doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about doubts of the Seller. In such a situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the truthfulness of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide any explanations after the Buyer has made contact.
7. The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their accuracy and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph. 6 above.
Delivery and payment methods
1. The buyer has the following forms of delivery to choose from:
1) shipment via courier UPS Poland - cost PLN 9 - prepayment / PLN 19 - payment on delivery, approximate delivery time: 1-2 days from the moment of order fulfillment,
2) personal collection at the Shop's i.e. ul. Romantyczna 16 05830 Walendów by appointment
3) The cost of delivery bear the Buyer, unless the Seller specifies otherwise in the Shop. Personal collection does not involve any additional delivery costs for the Buyer.
2. The buyer has the following payment methods:
1) transfer to the Seller's bank account,
2) payment via the Przelewy24 website; PayPal
3) payment on delivery
Payment details, choose a country:
Execution of the contract
1. After placing the order by the Buyer in accordance with the procedure described in § 4 of the Regulations, an order confirmation will be sent to the buyer's e-mail address.
2. If the Buyer has chosen the method of payment in the form of a transfer to the Seller's bank account, he is obliged to pay for the order within 3 days from the conclusion of the contract.
3. Order processing consists in its preparation for shipment to the Buyer or for personal collection by the Buyer. The order is considered completed when the order is prepared for shipment or preparation for personal collection by the Buyer.
4. The time of order fulfillment is always indicated in the product description.
5. If the order covers more than one product, the time of order completion is the longest time indicated in the description of the product included in the order.
6. The time of order processing is counted from the moment of payment for the order, unless the Buyer chose the form of payment on delivery - then the time of order completion is counted until the contract is concluded.
7. After completing the order, the Seller will send to the Buyer's e-mail address confirmation of order completion and will begin sending the order to the Buyer or will notify the Buyer about the possibility of collecting a personal order.
8. The shipment of the order to the Buyer is carried out in the manner chosen by the Buyer in accordance with § 4 para. 1 of the Regulations.
9. The time of delivery of the order to the Buyer depends on the shipping method chosen by the Buyer and is calculated from the date of order fulfillment in accordance with § 6 para. 3 of the Regulations.
Withdrawal from the consumer contract
1. A consumer who has concluded contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day receiving the purchased items.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement - for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
3. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form available at https: // ............... however it is not obligatory.
4. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
5. The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or to the person authorized by the Seller to immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry.
6. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest shipping cost available in the shop (if the cost covered the Consumer) immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed on the withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of payment reimbursement.
8. If the Seller has not offered to pick item from the Consumer , he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until goods back or delivered by the Consumer.
9. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Responsibility for defects
1. The seller is obliged to provide the Consumer product free from defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. When the delivered parcel will bear the signs of damage, ie crushing, wetting the packaging, tearing the security tapes, breaking the continuity of the package, please write down the damage report and not accept the parcel.
4. In the event of the above-mentioned situation, notify the seller and send a copy of the damage report to the email@example.com
5. In the event that the delivered parcel did not bear the marks of damage and the content was damaged, the parcel was not complete or the contents was not in compliance with the order shall be immediately sent to firstname.lastname@example.org information about any inconsistencies.
6. In the event of a delay in the delivery, the customer is asked to report this case to the Seller, and the Seller will make every effort to clarify the situation and remedy.
7. If the product has a defect, Consumer may:
1) demand replacement of the product with one free from defects,
2) request removal of the defect,
3) submit a price reduction statement,
4) submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
8. If the Consumer finds a defect of the product, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying at the same time his claim related to the defect found or by submitting a statement of appropriate content.
9. The Consumer may use the complaint form, available below.
10. The Consumer may contact the Seller both by traditional letter as well as by e-mail.
11. The seller responds to the complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by means of a means of communication with which the complaint was filed.
13. Details of the Seller's warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 - 576).
Personal data and cookies
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
2. The consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress. Among other things, the Consumer has the option of:
1) apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a motion to resolve the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract,
2) ask the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
3) use the help of a poviat (municipal) ombudsman for the right of the consumer or social organization, whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumers.
3. For more detailed information on extrajudicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress, the Consumer may search on the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
4. The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves the purpose of settling disputes between consumers and businessman striving for out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
1. The Seller reserves the right to enter and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Shop, without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Contracts concluded prior to the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in force at the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Buyers who have an account in the Store on each change to the Regulations will be notified by email to the email address assigned to the account. If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement, in any form, about the termination of the account agreement.
4. These Regulations shall apply from 25/05/2018.
5. All archival versions of the Regulations click to view.
The content of the pages in this domain and the domain name are protected by law. Graphics, photos, documents, articles, scripts and other files that create websites on this domain are the property of the company KERATINKER Polska Ewelina Sułecka. Copying and distribution of any materials from keratinker.pl or keratinker.com is prohibited and will be held to legal liability.